Today I decided to make favorites-post. I don’t write them every month as I usually rotate some products and I don’t want to mention over and over again the same make-up. I don’t have big collection but from time to time I get new products…of course:).
1. Clinique Blended Face Powder (Transparency 3) – Good powder to set your foundation or to use on its own in summer or during a year, especially if you have a good skin. It gives very light coverage but if you use powderpuff you can get a little bit more of coverage. It’s pretty expensive but for such amount the price is good. I think it will last reaaaaaaaally long.
2. Artdeco Lip Brilliance 72 – Pretty pink-nude gloss with shimmer. I’m not a fan of shimmery lip glosses but this one is beautiful and shimmer is not very evident. It’s 1) not sticky; 2)lasts long; 3)has good price.
3. Aura cosmetics Smokey eyes pencil (604) – Very light pink shade, almost white, perfect for “opening” eyes and using it on a waterline.
4. TheBalm Frat Boy blush – Perfect peachy-pink blush. Looks very natural. It’s a little dusty but it’s not a problem,really. Just love it. And packaging is very cute.
5. Maybelline Moisture Extreme in That’s mauvie – Pink-mauve lipstick. I would call it ..bright nude:). Not drying, long-lasting, inexpensive. There is alike shade in Color Sensational range – Mystic Mauve. Less moisturising but long-lasting.
Did you try anything from my list? What make-up item is the first on your wish-list?
Would you like to read about disappointing products?
Have a nice day! 🙂
Sophie tells Hi! 🙂