Hi! 🙂 How are you?
New brownie recipe!
Lots of chocolate!!! I think I got fat just cooking this brownie… 😀
If you want a light version check my other brownie post in Cooking section.
“Three chocolates” Brownie
What you should do:
1. Melt butter with dark chocolate and let it cool to room temperature. The way I melt chocolate you can find in my previous brownie post.
2. Using mixer beat eggs with sugar till white color, pour chocolate-butter into eggs and mix everything together.
3. Add flour, cocoa powder, vanilla (extract, powder or sugar) and a pinch of salt. Mix everything.
4. Break or cut milk and white chocolate into small pieces and add them to the dough.
5. Put everything into a baking dish. If you have simple one put paper under brownie. If you have silicone baking dish you don’t need paper.
6. Bake in preheated oven on 180ºС 25-30 minutes. If you shake brownie and you see a wave on its top it means your brownie is not ready. In this case leave it on 5 more minutes. I usually wait until upper surface starts to crack. It’s still soft inside but not too much. You can make it all soft.
7. Take brownie from the form when it cools down.
8. Cut it! Eat it!
Have a nice day!