How are you?
I decided to share with you my latest make-up look. I did it once at home just to try. And I went like this to buy some food:D But I wiped my lipstick as it was a little bit too bright for going to buy a bread:D
Next day I went with the same look to party but with different hairstyle.
I hope you like it. I didn’t do anything bright or super-dark. It’s not very seen on photo but on a half of the bottom lash line I have quite a lot of black eyeshadow which is connected with winged eyeliner (loooooong wing:D) . This small details (looooong wing and black eyeshadow) made this make-up not so everyday.
1. Revlon Colorstay in Buff
2. Nyx Blush in Taupe
3. Flormar blush 87 (too light on photo..not seen at all)
1. Astor Perfect Stay eyeliner
2. Max Factor max factor 2000 calorie mascara
3. Sleek I-Divine Palette Storm
1.Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain in Crush
1. Random unknown brown pencil:D